- To help teachers to devise an exercise program for you and/or to enable you to participate in the classes that we offer in the studio, clients are required to complete and date a health questionnaire and provide information about past and present medical history. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all personal data and circumstances are held in the strictest confidence.
- All client records and treatment records are stored in a safe and secure environment. We do not and will not share your information with any other persons or third parties unless requested by yourself in writing. Your records may be held for up to 7 years from the last point of contact (in the case of minors, 7 years after they turn 18 years of age).
- Some clients are referred to the studio from physiotherapists, osteopaths and other health providers. We may wish to liaise with another health provider regarding your medical condition and your participation in an exercise program but we can only do so with your signed consent.
- In the event of your class being covered/taught by a stand-in teacher, it may be necessary for purpose of safe delivery of the class for some of the information that you have given on the health to be disclosed to that teacher. Cover teachers do not otherwise have access to your information and do not retain personal data for clients in the classes that they cover.
- Occasionally the Pilates Studio teachers may need to contact you to rearrange an appointment or discuss your program. In this instance we will use either the email or phone number that you have provided.
- You have the right to view the information teachers hold about you by requesting in writing to: The Pilates Studio, Seaford Osteopathic Clinic, Warwick Road, Seaford BN25 3NN.
- From time to time we may wish to send you information about other classes, workshops or events that the Pilates Studio is offering that may be of interest to you and will use your contact details to do this. You have the option to be removed from my mailing list by writing to Pilates Studio, Seaford Osteopathic Clinic, Warwick Road, Seaford BN25 3NN or sending an email to the relevant teacher who has collected your data for the purpose of the class/es you are attending.